Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emily
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2017

QC35 Audio and Bluetooth Failure with Noise Cancelling intact

They are fully charged and work 50% of the time, however, sometimes I will be listening to music over bluetooth when all of a sudden my headphones will cut out and disconnect from all bluetooth devices. (This problem happens with my macbook, ipad, and iphone so it is not a problem with my other devices) 

At this point the noise cancelling function is the only part that works on the headphones without using the audiocord to listen to music. 

If I turn them off and back on again they will not tell me the battery power OR if they're paired to any devices, rather the heaphones are completely silent and will only use the noise cancelling function. The battery light is also green at this time to show that the headphones are charged and technically "on", they just don't do anything.

Essentially my headphones turn into earmuffs that don't do anything without an audiocord. 

This issue has been going on for over 6 months. 

I have tried the reboot protocol that was posted and had no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 REPLY 1
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: QC35 Audio and Bluetooth Failure with Noise Cancelling intact

Hey Emily!

Thanks so much for reaching out!  I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're having with the QC35s.  You've done excellent troubleshooting and I'm sorry to hear that it didn't help resolve the problem.  It sounds like it's time to reach out to customer support here, select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  With support, you can discuss next steps options.

Thanks!

Shiloh_C