Maxime2107
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2019

QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

Firmware: 4.1.3

I have recently bought the QC35 ii (on 03/03/2019), and i have noticed a frequent problem. When i'm listening to music the connection between my Phone(Asus Zenfone 3) or even with my Laptop, or with another Phone( Honor 7x) and my headphone stutters somethimes. The music is gone for 1-2 sec then continues. I must say, there are times that i dont have that problem. But somethimes the problem just appears frequently.

For how long will the QC35 ii keep updating for exemple this issue, is there a way to solve it? 

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: QC35 Bluetooth Stuttering/Drop-outs

Hi Maxime 2107!

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to here of the issues you are experiencing with your headphones, I'd be more then happy to assist you. 

I would recommend following the troubleshooting from the articles to see if this assists you. You can find the link here. you will need to remove and repair before you can test

I you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out again!

I hope this helps! 

Jessie - Community Support

Maxime2107
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2019

I still have the same problem after update firmware 4.3.6. The bluetooth connection between my phone 1 or 2 devices is dropping all the time! Not happy with the software...

Hi Maxine2107, 

Thanks for getting back in touch.

As Clearing the Bluetooth lists and re-pairing the devices did not resolve the issue. I would suggest resetting the headphones to see if this may help. To do so please select the following Link.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support