BQuicksilver
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

QC35 Cannot Pair with Windows 10

I have searched archives and haven't seen a clear solution.  QC35 pairs seamlessly with iPhone and Macbook.  New Win 10 PC build will not pair as a headphone.  I occasionally can get them to pair as "other device", but there is no option to get windows sound.  Firmware is current.

I feel I've tried everything here in the archives, but I still cannot get my QC35's to appear as a headset to allow me to use them for windows audio.  I've not sure if this is a Windows or Bose issue, but if I was Bose and my top-tier headphones weren't playing nice with the most common OS, I'd be working hard on a solution.  Threads on this issue are dating back a year now, and I'm losing some faith in the brand.

3 REPLIES 3
tompaly
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Re: QC35 Cannot Pair with Windows 10

I've been having the same issue for almost over year now. When I first got the headphones, they worked fine with my XPS 13 9360, however one day they just stopped working. I could no longer pair or connect to the QC 35ii. When I attempt to, I get the message "Try connecting your device again". I've read every forum post to find a solution with no avail. The headphones work flawlessly on every other device except my Dell XPS 13. 

Really disappointing that I cant use these headphones with my laptop.

Hector_B

Hello BQuicksilver and tompaly, 

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am very sorry to read that you are both having this issue and have attempted many steps that are listed on the community. 

Please can you both read through this post here for some great troubleshooting steps on using headphones with a Windows 10 PC, these steps are very in-depth and provide some great information on how to connect the devices together. 

If the issue still persists after you have attempted all steps in the thread then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
BQuicksilver
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

Thank you for the reply Hector.  I did see that post, but unfortunately it's really just Bose taking the position that "it's too hard for us to work with all the bluetooth out there".  Honestly I find that indifference disappointing in a $450 set of headphones.