Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mesencephalon
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2017

QC35 Facebook and Instagram Video Bluetooth Connection Drop

I have iphone se and macbook pro 13 (2017) which i usually make double connection to my bose quietcomfort 35.

When i try to open a facebook or instagram video on my phone during the double connection, my iphone's bluetooth connection drops and it reconnects to my headphone in seconds. Than it become available to watch a video with audio. Everytime i try to watch a video with audio, qc35 disconnects and connects again. On single connections either to my phone or laptop, i haven't experienced a problem but this product is advertised with multiple connections, so there should not be problems like this.

My firmware is the most recent one (1.3.4) and my iphone bose connect app is also updated, i checked with bose updater before posting here. I also use the latest version of ios 11.0.3.

Do you have any solution?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: QC35 Facebook and Instagram Video Bluetooth Connection Drop

Author Accepted Answer selected by mesencephalon

Hi mesencephalon!

We're happy to see you in the community!  Thank you for all of the detail you've provided here, that's very helpful to us.  That is not how your headphones should be behaving, let's get that connection cleaned up for you so you can enjoy them to the fullest!

First I would like to start by resetting the headphones, I have included the steps for this below:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

After you have completed the reset let's try clearing the pairing list and reestablishing those connections.  To clear the pairing list what you'll do is slide and hold the power switch over towards the right where the Bluetooth symbol is located and hold it for about 10 seconds or until you hear a voice prompt letting you know that the list is cleared.  At this point make sure to delete and "forget" the headphones on both of your devices and then reconnect.

Give these steps a try and let me know it helps?

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your day!

Shiloh_C

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by mesencephalon

Hi mesencephalon!

We're happy to see you in the community!  Thank you for all of the detail you've provided here, that's very helpful to us.  That is not how your headphones should be behaving, let's get that connection cleaned up for you so you can enjoy them to the fullest!

First I would like to start by resetting the headphones, I have included the steps for this below:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

After you have completed the reset let's try clearing the pairing list and reestablishing those connections.  To clear the pairing list what you'll do is slide and hold the power switch over towards the right where the Bluetooth symbol is located and hold it for about 10 seconds or until you hear a voice prompt letting you know that the list is cleared.  At this point make sure to delete and "forget" the headphones on both of your devices and then reconnect.

Give these steps a try and let me know it helps?

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your day!

Shiloh_C

View solution in original post

mesencephalon
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2017

My problem disappeared and my headphone perfectly works now with single and multiple connections. 

Thanks for solving the problem!

Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi mesencephalon,

Thanks so much for coming back and letting me know that you are all set.  I hope you truly enjoy your listening experience and come back anytime!

Have a great day,

Shiloh_C