Richardjo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 27, 2018

QC35 II Left and Right Balance

Is there a way of altering the balance on the QC35 headset. ??????

Sometimes I like to control how the ( Balance comes into my head )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: QC35 II Left and Right Balance

Author Accepted Answer selected by Richardjo

Hello Rich,

My apologies for causing confusion. I was referring to our Hearphones conversation enhancing headphones. The Hearphones app has a variety of features that allow you to make adjustments for your specific listening environment, including left/right balance. Hope this helps! 

Best Regards,

Greg

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Richardjo,

Thanks for posting. That's a great question. Unfortunately, you cannot control the balance on the QuietComfort 35 II headphones from the headset.  You might be able to set it on the source device depending on what you are connected to. 

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Richardjo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 27, 2018

Hi Tony G,

thank you for that follow up information,

I am finding depending on what device, or what method one grabs the music from, the balance can change depending on how it was set when recorded.........

Maybe BOSE  could do something with the app to allow people to change the balance

IE:   Some people who are either deaf, or deaf in one ear, or hard of hearing in one ear may need to have volume up more then on the other ear....

Rich

Hello Rich,

Great feedback, thanks! Our Hearphones have the feature that allows you to adjust the balance, it sure would be nice to have that available on our other products as well. I am forwarding your comments to our development team. Thanks again! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Richardjo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 27, 2018

Hi Greg,

Im a little confused... your quote " Our Hearphones have the feature that allows you to adjust the balance, it sure would be nice to have that available on our other products as well.

What do you mean????

Rich

Author Accepted Answer selected by Richardjo

Hello Rich,

My apologies for causing confusion. I was referring to our Hearphones conversation enhancing headphones. The Hearphones app has a variety of features that allow you to make adjustments for your specific listening environment, including left/right balance. Hope this helps! 

Best Regards,

Greg

usj
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

The Hearphones app does not support the QC II. 

I'm having the same issues with my brand new pair. I've tried resetting, disconnecting, wired, everything and nothing seems to fix it. 

I'm not pleased with fiddling with the left/right balance every time I connect to a device in order to get a decent balance. Is there something else I can do?

Thanks. 

Highlighted

Hello, usj! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

The Hearphones app is a purpose designed app to facilitate the advanced features of the Hearphones. It is not compatible with any other product, including the QC35II wireless headphones. Adjusting the balance for your QC35II will require a third party application or adjustment of settings on the source device. I hope this helps! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support