Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2018

QC35-II can not connect to windows 10 bluetooth.

I am also not able to connect to my windows 10 desktop computer, it is Windows 1803 with a Asus USB-BT400 adaptor.
(It worked on my Android phone and my Lenovo Labtop)
I did try the reset head headset (no difference).
What do I need to do to get it to work?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2018

Re: QC35-II can not connect to windows 10 bluetooth.

Try getting updated bluetooth drivers for the laptop. Worked on my work issue Dell latittude 7480

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2018

Tanks. But I am using the latest drivers from Asus.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Thanks, @keeps54 for helping out.

Hey sfandersen, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty pairing with your Windows 10 machine. Have you got a chance to see our computer informational guide for Bluetooth pairing here? You might find it helpful. 

The good news here is that since they pair with your other devices, the headset seems to be communicating and functioning fine. Let's try a few things here to see if it will help. 

Firstly, are you able to test a different Bluetooth headset with that Asus adapter to see if it will connect? Let's also try clearing the Bluetooth paired device list on your headset before trying to reconnect with your computer. 

To clear the pairing list:

• Turn the headset on
  • Slide and hold the power switch to the right to the Bluetooth symbol for 10 seconds or until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared"

Can you let us know your findings when you get chance? 

Thank you again, 

Mohsin - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2018

Thanks, Mohsin - your suggestion worked perfect for me.  Once everthing was cleared from the BOSE (awesomeness headphones ever) then it made a new connection and we were back in business.  It had been working just the night before but I had been monkeying around with a few othe bluetooth devices and screwed something up in the process!.  LOL. 

Anyhow - thanks again for the great advice, I had found that the BOSE firmware had been working exceptionally well up until this issue.  Well back to movies and music all night enjoying these AWESOME BOSE headphones, sure am glad I got them!