Ahiteva
Participant
Registered since

Sep 8, 2018

QC35 II update problems

Hi,

After downloading and installing the firmware update 3.1.8 it cannot be possible hearing anything from the tv (sony bravia smart tv kx55, btw) once successfully connected via bluetooth. The only different thing now is the bose firmware and it supposed to be an improve rather than a con.

Really disapointing coming from such a firm and realizing that there is no customer support at all. The bose webpage just keeps you browsing in circles and its ergonomy looks to be designed to not let you reach any feasable solution as long as you try to do a complain. Timely and informal complain in this case, hopefully.

I’d please apreciate some feedback.

Many thanks & best regards.

1 REPLY 1
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC35 II update problems

Hi Ahiteva,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I am so sorry to hear about that. The first thing I would recommend is to clear the headsets memory and try re-pairing.

To clear devices previously paired with the headset, follow these steps:

1. Turn the headset on
  2. Slide and hold the power switch to the right to the Bluetooth symbol for 10 seconds or until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared"

The headset will revert to discoverable mode, allowing for the pairing of another Bluetooth device 

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support