Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

QC35 II volume Bluetooth buttons not working

I've noticed my volume has been low on my headphones and when I try to adjust it, the buttons do nothing. It's doing this on both my PC and my phone.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or know of a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: QC35 II volume Bluetooth buttons not working

Hello Jon.vh, 

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with adjusting the volume on your headphones.

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform me of the make and model of both your phone and your PC?

Do you experience this low audio with any particular software or streaming service whilst using your devices or is the low audio consistent throughout usage?

Please do get back to us with this information, we'd love to do what we can to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Hi

My pc is an Asus ROG and my phone is a Samsung S8. The low audio is consistent throughout my usage.

Highlighted

Hi Jon.vh,

Thanks for getting back to us with this information. 

I would firstly suggest performing a reset of your headphones, this can help fix some minor processing issues. Instruction on how to do this can be found below.

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

Following this, check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com

Please let us know if this provides any improvements. 

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!