Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2017

QC35 Mute microphone during a call ?

Is there any way to mute the QC35 microphones during a call?    A review of the User's Guide didn't show any Mute options.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC35 Mute microphone during a call ?

Author Accepted Answer selected by xrist04

Hey Xrist04,

Thanks for the great question. While it is not listed on the manual, we have found that on some devices briefly pressing the volume + and volume - simultaneously mutes the call. Again these functions may not be supported by all devices or apps.

Hope that helps

Mohsin 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by xrist04

Hey Xrist04,

Thanks for the great question. While it is not listed on the manual, we have found that on some devices briefly pressing the volume + and volume - simultaneously mutes the call. Again these functions may not be supported by all devices or apps.

Hope that helps

Mohsin 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

QC 30

Pressing Volume + and Volume - simultaneously mutes/unmutes my Windows Lumia 950XL.

Thanks for the tip, Mohsin!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2017

this worked perfectly in my Mac OS Sierra / using it in Google Hangouts. Thank you.

@Mohsin_S wrote:

Hey Xrist04,

Hope that helps

Mohsin 

Mentor
Registered since

Feb 3, 2017

@ST - Hearphones wrote:

QC 30

Pressing Volume + and Volume - simultaneously mutes/unmutes my Windows Lumia 950XL.

Thanks for the tip, Mohsin!

@ST - Hearphones @Mohsin_S that's great to know!  I have wondered in the past, and look forward to trying this out on a future call for sure.  [QC30]

*** Please Note: I do not work for Bose; please don't private message me your support questions!