Highlighted
patcat127
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 22, 2019

QC35 Noise Cancelling Default and/or Windows app [REQUEST]

I am a proud owner of the QC35 series 1 set of headphones, but I tend to not use them wirelessly, or sometimes at all, simply because I cannot turn down the noise cancelling! The full noise cancelling setting gives me a headache and sometimes nausea, so I usually turn it to low or off, however, as many other users have stated in the past, this does not save when the headphones are rebooted, and if that is paired with the fact that there is no application available for a windows machine to turn down the noise cancelling, then that means that I simply cannot use these great headphones most of the time. I use them on my PC sometimes, but the cable is far too short for that to be practical, plus being able to use wireless was a major factor in me getting this headset! There should be no reason why this hasn't been implemented (either saving the noise cancelling profile as an option or a bose connect app for windows), and if there is a real, actual reason as to why this has not been implemented in the year or two that people have been asking for it, I would like to be informed as to what that is, simply because I cannot think of one at the moment.  I'm at a point where if these headphones break, I know I am going to get a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3s because that noise cancelling does not give me nausea and a headache. I would love to get another set of Bose headphones in the future, but so long as this does not remain a feature I will not be, and may end up no longer using my QC35s either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: QC35 Noise Cancelling Default and/or Windows app [REQUEST]

Author Accepted Answer selected by patcat127

Hi patcat127,

Thanks for posting. I can confirm that persistent ANC is a feature request that is currently being evaluated for possible implementation in our headphones. Please watch the community for any updates!

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by patcat127

Hi patcat127,

Thanks for posting. I can confirm that persistent ANC is a feature request that is currently being evaluated for possible implementation in our headphones. Please watch the community for any updates!

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

patcat127
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 22, 2019

Thank you for your response, I'll be sure to keep checking for updates!