Highlighted
Legonerd666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 19, 2019

QC35 Volume Changes On Its Own Constantly

I Just Bought Myself A QC35 Headset and when i play any sound through it, it changes volume on its own. This Happens Very Often and happens when using my phone and when using my pc. i have the software and firmware up to date and its a brand new headset.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: QC35 Volume Changes On Its Own Constantly

Hello Legonerd, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your product. 

Could you clarify is the volume is changing by going up only or by going down or both ways. 
If you can clarify on what the issue is. It could potentially be that one of the volume buttons might be stuck. 

Looking forward to hearing from you 

Kind regards 

Liam G - Community Support

Legonerd666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 19, 2019

It Changes Volume Both ways.

Thank you for getting back in touch Legonerd. 

It could possibly be that the QC 35 volume buttons are stuck or are having an issue but I will recommend that you try a reset to see if that changes anything. 

Please follow these steps to reset the headphones:

• Turn the headphones off and wait for 30 seconds
  • Plug the headphones into a USB power supply via a USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into a working outlet)
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute
  • Turn the headphones on and test if they work properly

Let me know if this changes anything

All the best 
Liam G

Legonerd666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 19, 2019

Checking Other Forums before Posting This Saw That Solution. I Tried it multiple times it hasnt worked.

Okay thank you for clarifying that Legonerd.

If that recommended step has not worked then I would recommend that you contact the technical support team. 
You can find the details by clicking Here. Select your region and  scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Contact Us" 

The next page will give you the details for the technical support line. 

I hope this helps, If you ever have any other questions please feel free to contact us again. 

All the best 
Liam G