Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2017

Re: QC35 and QC30 for communications

Which country was that? Slovenia support just told me sorry they can't accept the return.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 4, 2018

@srg_ b wrote:

Which country was that? Slovenia support just told me sorry they can't accept the return.

Sweden.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

I have the soundsport wireless in ears and the QC35 ll and both have overly sensitive mics. Fine in a quiet environment but useless anywhere else. Rubbish and needs fixing.. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2018

Dear Bose team, any news on this issue?
It's now the moment to provide a solution, tecnical or financial (reimbursement or exchange). Please remember that the product you released is not working acording to your official specifications.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Fred93340

Thanks for joining the discussion. I would contact your local Bose support to see what options are available for you. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

Best Regards

Tony

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2018

Dear Tony,

I called they asked me to upgrade the new firmware.

I did.

It's a little bit better, very little. So again in a noisy environment I need to switch off the headset.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2018

Hi - I was about to purchase those QC30, when I saw all the complaints - swtich models. Bose lost a sell. I hope they find a fix soon. 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 21, 2017

Good move!. Trust me that's the only way to gain their attention. and i even wonder if they care one way or the other.

It's not worth the money they are asking for. If it was significantly cheaper or you can buy a used one its good for listening to music and noise cancellation. that's about it.

But don't count on any support from Bose, they are just playing with us on this forum.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 7, 2017

Certainly depends on what you want to use the headphones for. Probably a smart move.

I just had the pleasure of using the QC35II on an 11 hour flight. Noise cancellation was phenominal, couldn't hear the plane.

Still had more than 50% battery at the end of my trip too (including return, on trip out I didn't use them the entire time, but did on way back), amazing battery life.

However, the headphone volume control doesn't work when plugged in to in flight entertainment. Thankfully I had a splitter with inline volume control on it, otherwise the announcements blow your eardrums!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2018

Hi Tony,

I do confirm noise cancellation is amazing. Nobody is complaining about that, at least I never read a complaint about this feature.

The issue there is the conflict beetween the two mic : the one used for noise cancelaltion and the one for your voice during a phone call.

Making a phone call in a noisy environment (jsut an open space for example) doesn't work, people will hear all the people discussing around or typing on the keyboard.

No progress from Bose, depiste the value ($) of the prodcut and the reputation of the brand.