baon
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 15, 2019

QC35 bluetooth light always on

Hi,

I have problem with my QC35. Bluetooth light is always on, even the headphones are off. How to turn the light off? They are totally updated.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: QC35 bluetooth light always on

Hello baon! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear that's happening, but am glad to assist. Let's try rebooting the headphones with the following steps:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

If this does not resolve it, please contact Customer Support. Contact information can be found here. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "Contact Us".

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

dolphinman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2017

I have the same exact issue (QC-35 II BT light stays on if power is off). I followed your instructions and it does not work.  

Do I need to call you directly? Is there chat support? Has anyone found an actual fix to this? 

Thanks! 

Hi Dolphinman, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.

If you have tried the steps above and the issue still persists, I would recommend to contact your local Customer Support Team for further assistance.

If you select this link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

dolphinman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2017

Thanks! 

joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@baon  You can't.

Just to minimize having to type a bunch again, see my response earlier today at: https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/QC35-I-turns-noise-cancelling-and-bluetooth-o...

dolphinman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2017

Thanks! I’ll call in...