Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC35 broken power switch

Hi Alex Cheng

For available options for your headset, the best thing would be for you to contact your local Bose support here. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

Please come back and update us. We are here to help.

Tony

Richardkparker
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 9, 2017

I am in the same boat.  Bought a pair of QC35 headphones on a return trip from Europe last fall.  Had taken really good care of them, keep the in the case they were packaged with and have used them about 30 different times.  Yesterday after a long walk with them I tried to turn them off and the tiny power switch felt as if it was completely loose and disconnected from the internal switching mechanism.  Needless to say, they would not shut off no matter what I tried.  So, it looks like I too have been bitten by the QC35 power switch glitch.  I paid cash for these at the Munich airport.  There is no way I will be able to return them there anytime soon.  Any suggestions on what my options are?  I cannot find the receipt for them either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Community Manager

Hi @Richardkparker

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry to hear about this issue with the power switch on your QC35.

Please follow this link to Bose product support for your area

Click your country, then scroll down until you see local contact information.

Thanks,

ST

Richardkparker
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 9, 2017

I called Bose support yesterday. They are sending me a replacement pair free of charge. I just hope the new pair don’t have the same issue in the next 12 months or worse in 13 months when the warranty expires.
Jeffersonbryce
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2017

My Power switch just broke as well!  Is there a store that can repair in Salt Lake? 

I am going on a cruise next week and got to have😎

Community Manager

Hi @Jeffersonbryce,

Thanks for joining us. I'm sorry you're having a problem with the power switch on your QC35.

Please call Bose Support on Monday and they can help you tro find the best options for support.

Here is a link to contact for Bose Support in the US.

Please let us know how that goes.

Thanks,

ST