Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2018

Re: QC35 idea disable noise cancelling using buttons

"I cannot turn off ANC while using the headphones wired and this is a massive issue." Can't you just use them wired with the on / pairing toggle in the off position? Works fine on the QC35ii's l
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 27, 2017

@am157 wrote:
"I cannot turn off ANC while using the headphones wired and this is a massive issue." Can't you just use them wired with the on / pairing toggle in the off position? Works fine on the QC35ii's l

This is no good because turning it off disables the active EQ and the headphones lose all of their punch. They become tinny and flat on the low end. Running the QC35s without the active EQ is worse than using $40 headphones to be honest.

They should allow all features to be available when in the wired mode. I know this requires BT to be on and that defeats the purpose but this is why it is critical that we get a hardware based toggle for this (see my possible solutions above).

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey there,

Thank you all for posting!  @WizeGye, thank you for your thought out and detailed suggestions, I'll make sure to pass that feedback along. 

Thanks again and hope you all are well.

Take care,

Shiloh