Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

QC35 pairing problem in Windows 10 computer

Hi,
My QC35 keeps going on standby mode when being paired with my windows PC. This only happens while I am on a call using my computer (skype, gotomeeting, or slack call), but does not happens while listening to music.
I am aware that a workaround would be to remove the standby mode of my QC35, but that would dramatically reduce the daily life, and having to set and change the standby mode everytime I switch from my Iphone to my Windows PC is really inconvenient.
Considering that this is clearly a problem of the Standby mode being triggered when it shouldn't be, I hope that there is a solution that would allow for this high end headset to work as it was intended to.
thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC35 pairing problem in Windows 10 computer

Hey Mjanto,

Thanks for writing into the community. Sorry for the trouble you're having. To clarify, when using VoIP services (i.e. Skype or Cisco IP Communicator), the product might not receive an AVRCP command from the application/service. Without receiving this command, the headphones can begin counting down its auto power-down timer even if receiving audio from the VoIP service. 

There is really no solution to this and we suggest to turn off the timer or set it to a longer period.

We appreciate the feedback.

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support