Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kotorna
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2016

QC35- static noise emitting from left ear cup

Hi there,

Im from Argentina and travell for work to the US every 2 or 3 moths, I'm the owner of a pair of QC 15, QC 25 and I got my QC35 as I use them for flights

Yesterday and after a total use of around 7 hours of the QC35 headphones I started listening a really load static noise from the left earcup that is not going away.

I tried disconnecting and connecting all the devices and turning on an off the headphones but nothing works.

Please let me know how to fix this as I use them most of the time with no music at all just to sleep on planes and this makes them un usable.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC35- static noise emitting from left ear cup

Thanks for the post,

Based on the troubleshooting you have already done, We would suggest contacting Bose support HERE.

Maxim666
Participant
Registered since

Mar 20, 2017

I have Bose QC35 for about a half a year, suddenly in the left ear started appearing scratching noise, that is static even when disconnected from audio source. There is no obvious reason for it and it's quite annoying. I tried to restart the headphones, it does not help. The sound appearing unexpectedly again. I searched BOSE site and can not find how to fix it. Please, help me. Thank you.

Also the link to the "Bose support site" just leads to the main page, and there is now support for this issue on the site only user manual.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Maxim666,

Thanks for the post. Because the headphones experience static in one ear even when not connected to an audio source, we would suggest contacting your local Bose support by going HERE. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact us".

Tony