Shanhara
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 5, 2018

QC35 suddenly stops working with google chrome

So I have the QC35 and I love it. But today, A problem occured with this. I don't know if it's the chrome update or something but since the morning, the stereo version of it doesn't work with chrome (the hands-free does) and this is a problem because the audio quality on the hands-free sucks.  The stereo works with pretty much everything else.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: QC35 suddenly stops working with google chrome

Hey there!

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I'm including a link here to a post that I think could help you.   This post has more information on how to troubleshoot computer-based issues such as yours.

Please let me know if you need anything else, I hope that this helps!

Take care and enjoy your day,

Shiloh - Community Support 

Shanhara
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 5, 2018

No change man. I updated everything I could and there is still nothing new

Hi Shanhara,

Thank you for trying those steps.

Does this happen with all audio coming from Google Chrome?  What kind of computer are you using?

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Shanhara
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 5, 2018

Yeah, it happens to all audio coming from chrome. 

I mentioned this when I started the thread: It is a custom built pc. and the audio was working just fine with chrome until it suddenly stopped.

Actually there was a problem initially where I could not hear my squad in fortnite but that was fixed by a simple driver/firmware update

@Shanhara can you try regular wired headphones to check the sound quality? 

Also, I hear that some Flash does not play nicely with Bluetooth audio. This is worth a test, let's disable the Flash in Chrome, restart the browser, remove and re-pair the QC35. Can you try this and let me know? You may need to add the website you are playing audio from to the Flash block list. 

Can you check back when you get the chance? Let me know if you have any questions. 

Mohsin