jjar
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2018

QC35 wont go into pairing mode and wont clear list

My QC35 wont go into pairing mode and then when i try to clear the list of devices it wont let me. Ive already updated it and it still wont work, then when it is paired with a device still on the list, it plays music but the multifunciton buttons don't work at all. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC35 wont go into pairing mode and wont clear list

Hi jjar,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry that your QC35 isn't working properly. Bould I ask have you tried rebooting the headset?

To reboot the headset

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If you could please give that a try and let us know?

Tony-Community Support

TMS
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 6, 2018

I have the same issue, reset didn’t work headphones still work when connected to a device on its list, unfortunately I disconnected my phone so I can’t use them on the train. Headphones have been kept in their case and no damage.
Highlighted

Hi there, TMS!

Thanks for joining the conversation here.

Thanks for trying the reset - since that didn't help I'm thinking that this is a deeper issue and support would be able to help you best.  You can use this link, just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Support will be able to help from there.

Please let me know if you need anything else and take the kindest care,

Shiloh - Community Support