Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 7, 2017

Re: QC35ii Bluetooth Audio delay

Well I just tested my phone and pc on the very same video and the delay was far worse on my pc than my phone. That must mean that it's my pc's fault then! That's weird considering I have bluetooth 4.0 on it as well as my phone.

I'll look into the dongle, thank you!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 7, 2017

Hi! So I bought and received the BT dongle two days ago and it must've been my pc's bluetooth that was bad indeed. The sound no longer cuts, which is nice. The sound delay is a little shorter, but still noticable. I'll try to live with it.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

Hi,

Content for you that it's better.

For the audio delay, you can change the audio delay on the software.

For example, with VLC look at this: https://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_HowTo/Adjust_audio_delay/
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 7, 2017

Yeah thank you btw.

Well I don't use VLC, I mostly listen to videos on Youtube or play videogames, it'd be nice if youtube had that feature.

Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 7, 2017

Thank you for trying to help me!

However, the Chrome addon doesn't work for me. The slidder simply doesn't appear and nothing happens. There seems to be the same problem on firefox. 

Weirdly, the tumbler link doesn't work as well, it does nothing when I click 'Load'.

I might try the vlc trick, but I often listen to a bunch of 3 mins videos, so copy pasting the URL everytime could become annoying. 

Searched for other solutions but I think that's it! 

You said you don't have any delay between the sound and the video with the qc35? While connected only on bluetooth? Or you just don't notice it? 

I notice it more when for exemple someone punches a table or something like that and the sound clearly comes after the action.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

I may be a delay but it is around 200ms so I do not perceive it.

Have test on your PC with the audio cable provided to see what it gives?

But I think it's normal to have a decal between the sound and the image in bluethoot whatever the brand, but normally this in the majority of cases is not noticeable.

It may depend on the environment, move any device around you to see if there is an improvement.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 21, 2017

I've been experiencing all sorts of delay with the QC35ii. 

I am very suspicious it's a firmware problem on the headphones.   Both my TVs and my bluetooth transmiter experience significant delay.

Here's the transmitter I am using: https://aluratek.com/universal-bluetooth-audio-receiver-transmitter

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2018

Hi there,

Same over here with the bad delay. Here the config:
QC35II with fw 2.1.3
iPhone 7 with iOS 11.2.1

Please bring up a fw update, as my old qc35 didn’t had this issue - else I will sent it back 😞

Bests,

Daniel
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2018

do not work, i have tried all of the options on this thread, very disappointing that these are only designed for music. hopefully BOSE customer service for returns anf refunds are of a high standard