Groenendiek
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 16, 2018

QC35ii bluetooth audio sync

The QC35II loses bluetooth audio sync quickly, and the delay grows worse as long as the connection is not manually reset. It would be a great improvement when the next QC35II firmware would be fitted with some kind of sync correction. Can this be done, or should I look towards the competition for better bluetooth connected NC headphones?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: QC35ii bluetooth audio sync

Hi Groenendiek,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about that. Could I ask a few questions to assist?

• Does this issue happen on multiple video sources?
  • Have you tried the headphones on another mobile device?
  • What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Please come back and let us know.

Tony G - Community Support

bill-w
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 28, 2019

I see it with both my iPad and Macbook Pro. Turning off my headset and turning it back on usually cures it (though once in a while doesn't work the first time).

I have the latest firmware.

I should add: it isn't just a problem listening to audio (which is delayed), but if I am on a call the other parties cannot understand me.

Hi Bill-w, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this issue with your headphones. Generally with Bluetooth connections, they can degrade over time and may need to be re-paired back to the connected device which sounds like you do this already. 

In relation to when you are on a call and the other parties are unable to understand you, could you elaborate further with this for me so i can try to assist you further.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

bill-w
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 28, 2019

Re: "In relation to when you are on a call and the other parties are unable to understand you, could you elaborate further with this for me so i can try to assist you further."

When on a call with others they report that I am very difficult to understand -- because of poor audio quality, not because I am confusing. 🙂 So it is not just delayed, but unintelligible.

Repairing typically cures this.

@bill-w, Thanks for getting back to me. May I ask, does this issue occur when you pair the headphones to another mobile device?

Many thanks

Leon_C