QC35ii can't clear Bluetooth device list, can't connect to Bose Updater
Please help!!! Had my QC35ii connected to an iPhone8 for about a year. Yesterday upgraded to iPhone11Pro. Can't connect headphones to new phone. I am unable to get my headphones to get into pairing mode.
- No matter how many times I turn on & slide button to "Bluetooth" for 10+ seconds the Bluetooth indicator light never turns blue (stays flashing white) and never receive any blue tooth voice prompts (if anything, all it says is that it is looking for my old phone)
- Turning on & sliding button to "Bluetooth" for 10+ seconds does not clear device list
- Turning on & sliding button to "Bluetooth" for 10+ seconds does not put headphones into pairing mode
- Headphones unable to find new iPhone
- Bose app on new iPhone does not recognize headphones
- Unable to get Bose Updater app to recognize headphones when connected via cable to computer.