Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
babablacksheep270
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

QC35ii charging light NEVER turns green

I am having the issue where when i charge my headphones the lights continuously blinks yellow. After a full charge for 2-3 hours, the light still remains yellow. If i turn on the headphones, it says 100% charged, but the light never turns green. Any solution to this?

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: QC35ii charging light NEVER turns green

Hello!

Thank you for your message, welcome to the community! 

I am very sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

A system reboot can help correct some minor issues, I feel like we should see the result after this. To perform a system reboot please follow the instruction provided below.

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

Also please ensure that your headphones are also up to date. This can be checked by connecting your headphones to your computer via USB and visiting THIS LINK, which will provide you with step by step instructions on updating your headphones.

Out of interest do you feel your headphones are draining power quickly? Or is it just the LED which is seeming incorrect.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
babablacksheep270
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

I tried doing the reboot without any success. I am also on the latest firmware and plugged in the headphones into my computer to double check via btu.bose.com

In terms of how fast the headphones are charging... i wouldnt say they are partocularly draining any faster..
Tegan_M

Hello,

Thank you for trialling these steps for us, I am sorry that these have not provided you with any improvement.

In this case I would encourage you to contact your regions Bose Product Support team who would be more than happy to assist you further with this.  Please follow THIS LINK, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!