Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcolceag
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 18, 2017

Re: Qc 35 II Noise cancellation not working

Everything BOSE support is trying to fend off here is bulls***. Noise Cancellation DID went down the drain with 2.5.1. 
I made the same mistake (again 😐 not checking the version before i update, in the case of this mishap)
I downgraded to 2.1.3 and it's WAY better. I suggest you do the same, delete the BOSE Connect app and never install it again (or upgrade to a different firmware version, until people say it's ok). 
After each new version, if you don't find a 20+ pages thread about the new firmware update saying that it's crap, then it's a good to upgrade sign.   

dcolceag
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 18, 2017

and this mohsin_s guy is *MOD EDIT: Violation of the Community Guidelines* he's not addressing the actual issue, just redirecting to a closed thread with explaining what ANC is, like we didn't hear it BEFORE 2.5.1. 
stop this mockery and do proper hw/sw development. Implement a CI/CD Pipeline. Write tests (unit, integration, functional etc). Have proper QA. Have a Release Management Plan. 
Release tested software and hardware. Make users HAPPY!

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hello,

In efforts to keep the community organized and easier for our users to locate relevant information, this thread will be closed. 

Thank you, 

Mohsin