Qc35 II and galaxy s9+ connection issues

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Qc35 II and galaxy s9+ connection issues

Hi. I'm having issues with bluetooth connection when using s9+. Its not regular. Sometimes every 5 and sometimes every 15 min I can hear very small break. I've already cleared cache and reconnected devices. I was not facing the same issue with my headphones when using galaxy s8 so I know that something is wrong. Please help as this is really annoying and I listen music on my qc35 II all the time but need my phone to do this.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Qc35 II and galaxy s9+ connection issues

Hi Ewa_b,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. It seems like you have already done a lot of troubleshooting, thanks for that. It does seem like an issue with the S9. I would recommend taking a look at this page,

How to fix Galaxy S9 Bluetooth problems

Please come back and let us know if that helped.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Hi Tony. Thank you for suggestion. Unfortunately It didn't help as I was trying already all of activities from the list and found the same article in the internet. Still have the same issue and because of this I cant really use my headphones 😣

Hi Ewa_b, 

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry that this did not resolve the issue.

I would advise to potentially call your local Customer Support Team for further assistance. If you select the following link - Contact Us, you can select you region. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "contact us" which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support