Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Qc35 ii Bluetooth problem

Hi,

i just got myself a qc 35 II last Christmas. I found out the sound was breaking up when the first time I used it. At first it wasn’t very often ( a song maybe 3 to 4 times) not until today. Even no barrier in between, it was like 20 to 30 times in a song) and it was very frustrating. How to fix it? I thought maybe was my phone Bluetooth but after I just changed it to my iPad. The problem was still occurred. 

It is abit disappointing because before I got this new headset, I had tried it from my friend. It was so great that noise cancellation was superb. It was like a vacuum. But after I got mine, the noise cancellation isn’t what I was expecting. There are disturbance from the outside. Is there anything I can do about it? Do I need to send it back to Bose and which location should I send it back? Will you guys cover the postage? This warranty is only in the place where I got my Bose or worldwide?

please help. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Re: Qc35 ii Bluetooth problem

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jacho

Hi Tony and Shiloh,

i finally get a replacement for my new qc35 ii. Thank you. The sound Is superb. I like it so much. By the way, if I want to get a new soft cushion ear cup, where can I get from? Does the sound sport charging case suit my headsets too?

thanks again

regards,

jac

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi Jacho! 

I'm including a link right here that you can use to reach out to customer support, just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Our warranty is worldwide and is typically a year from when you purchased your headphones.  Support will have more information on where exactly you'll need to send them and we provide a prepaid shipping label.

I hope this helped answer your questions and let me know how it goes with support!

Take care and thanks for posting,

Shiloh - Bose Support 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Shiloh,

thanks for the reply. Do you have anyway to make my cracking sound sound go away? Or sending back to Bose for warranty?

thanks 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Jacho

Thanks for responding. I would definitely contact your local Bose support for an exchange. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Have a great day!

Tony

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Hi tony 

i just got the local Bose support named Miza. I’ll pay a visit ASAP and I’ll let you know.

thanks 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jacho

Hi Tony and Shiloh,

i finally get a replacement for my new qc35 ii. Thank you. The sound Is superb. I like it so much. By the way, if I want to get a new soft cushion ear cup, where can I get from? Does the sound sport charging case suit my headsets too?

thanks again

regards,

jac

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Jacho

That's great that you got that worked out! I hope you enjoy your QC35 II for a long time. As far as obtaining replacement ear cups goes, the best thing would be to contact your local Bose support using the provided link above. Also, The SoundSport charging case would be for the SoundSport headset.

Hope that helped!

Tony