belmontkiter
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Re: Question about the QC35 materials

What about eggshells?

Nobody asked if you slit a cows throat to make the material.

Is it just me, or is it now SOP for Bose CS to provide intentionally vague and often misleading replies to legitimate customer concerns?

I have a pair of QC35 series 2 arriving any moment now... I loved and destroyed my QC25's but my recent experience with the Soundsport line has been almost as bad as my brief QC30 ownership was.

Bose, I'm losing faith in your brand. You seem to have quit caring
Pilou42
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

What's the point between your frustration and eggshells ? And how can you destroy what you love ? Cat Happy

Also nobody asked if 1 employee of Bose ran over an animal.

Just admit it is an unconventional question, and nobody expexted the vegan community questionning headphones production. That's why the first answers were not that precise, even if the original description had all information ("synthetic leather protein").

About your problems with your recent headphones, that's another subject I can't speak of, since I only own QC35.

belmontkiter
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

My issue is that the official and seemingly final reply from bose reads like "don't worry, just buy them"

Meanwhile the OP is *clearly* asking if the product is "vegan" because the word protein makes that unclear.

The last reply from Bose does not even attempt to answer the question.
Chris_E
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 6, 2017

Hey km1990,

Apologies for the late response.
The Cushions are 100% Synthetic, nothing to worry about for you.

Regards

Chris