Highlighted
JoshOC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2019

Quiet Comfort 35 II Bluetooth drop outs and poor call quality

I've had issues with my headphones since purchase.

Bluetooth Dropouts
If I have my phone in my left pant pocket or left jacket pocket on bluetooth and I turn my head right the sounds cuts out. This doesn't always happen but when it does I can reproduce it over and over again. Twist my head sound cuts out, look back forward sound comes back, look right again sound cuts out and so on. My headphones also cut out at walk signals in Melbourne. I thought this may just be that all bluetooth gets affected by the frequency the walk the signals are operating at but this doesn't happen with B&O E8s. Both problems have been consistent across 2 devices, a Galaxy Note 8 and a Galaxy S10+.

The other problem I have is poor call quality, I always have to turn off my bluetooth if my headphones are connected when someone calls because the call quality is so bad for the person on the other end. This is also true of both mobile devices.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 II Bluetooth drop outs and poor call quality

Hi JoshOC, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your headphones. I'd be happy to assist. 

I would recommend updating the firmware of your headphones, You can find the instructions here.

I would also recommend clearing the Bluetooth history on the headphones. I have also included the link for this here

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

JoshOC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2019

Thanks Jessie,

My firmware is up to date and my bluetooth has been cleared plenty of times. I've had these for 1.5 years. All problems have been there since new over multiple firmwares.

Hi JoshOC, 

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that this has not 

I would recommend resetting the headphone. I have included the link here with instructions HERE

Let us know how it goes!

Kindest, 

Jessie O

JoshOC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2019

Thanks Jessie, I've done this before as well.

Hi JoshOC, 

Thank you for your reply!

At this point, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance as you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend.

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O 

JoshOC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 16, 2019

Sure I'll do that. Thanks for replying quickly Jessie and giving what support you can within the constraints you work under, but this is a very dissapointing level of support for a premium product. I'll stick to other brands in future.