Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FCBlues
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 15, 2018

Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Recharging Issue

My QC 35 Wireless Headphones have been great for the past 2 years I've owned them but suddenly the battery died and they won't recharge, or there is a different problem mimicing a dead battery . I've switched out the cable, changed outlets and same result. It's dead. When I plug it in, I get a red light initially and then nothing. When I switch it on there is no response. Can you please tell me what I might do? Thanks very much. 

2 REPLIES 2
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Recharging Issue

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear about the troubles!

Can you try and connect the headset to a computer and see if the headset gets recognized on our updater site HERE?  If there's an update available, let's see if this helps to correct the issue.  

If not, I'd recommend contacting your local support team by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

fazer600
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Recharging Issue

Went to recharge my qc35 mk1 and instead of the orange light, I got the blue, bluetooth light.  Reading a few threads on this forum, I read that using the headset through the aux lead disables the bluetooth, so I am now succesfully recharging my headset with the aux lead in.  Hope this helps you.