Quiet Comfort 35 ii and Apple Music

SOLVED
Audible Advocate

Quiet Comfort 35 ii and Apple Music

Are these headphones and Apple Music compatible.  If so how do I set them up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by Davalos5

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 ii and Apple Music

Hi again, Davalos5.

It doesn't sound as though it is compatible. I haven't been able to find any indication that it is, Do you have the Apple Music skill enabled in the Alexa app? Since you use other Amazon devices, I imagine that you do, but considered it worth checking.

Patrick A

3 REPLIES 3

Hi, Davalos5.

Thank you for posting, and welcome to the community. You should be able to use most devices to listen to Apple Music, except for the HomePod (as far as I know). What sort of equipment are you using to use to run Apple Music (e.g. computer, phone, tablet)?

Please let me know, and I'll try to get you up and running.

Best regards,

Patrick A - Community Support.

Audible Advocate

Patrick,

My apple music will play off my amazon devices, and in my car with android auto using my samsung note 8.  I can also listen to my apple music on my new bose quiet comfort 35 ii headphones as long as i use my samsung note 8. Where im having the trouble is when i press the alexa button on my headphones alexa says "apple music is not compatible with device". How do i set that up or is apple music not compatible yet.

Highlighted

Hi again, Davalos5.

It doesn't sound as though it is compatible. I haven't been able to find any indication that it is, Do you have the Apple Music skill enabled in the Alexa app? Since you use other Amazon devices, I imagine that you do, but considered it worth checking.

Patrick A