Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 5, 2018

Quiet Comfort 35 wont connect with Samsung S8; Passkey Question

I recently purchased a Samsung Note 8 and attempted to link it to my Quiet Comfort 53II headphones.

The headphones work with my old S7, but each time I try and pair with the Note 8 I get a message telling me there is a problem because I have used the wrong PIN or Passkey. I have no idea what this means. I have tried following instructions and entering 000 and 1234 but to no avail.

I have also followed the process to clear my S7 from the headphones and removed the pairing, but the issue persists.

Neither removing the S7 pairing and reconnecting, nor following the reboot instructions (turn off, connect to power source, wait 1 min, repower) has worked. What now?

1 REPLY 1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: Quiet Comfort 35 wont connect with Samsung S8; Passkey Question

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue!  It sounds like you've done some excellent troubleshooting so far, thank you for that. 

Based off of what you're describing I'd like to recommend that you reach out to customer support, you can use this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see 'contact us:" Support will be able to help you from there. 

Take care and enjoy your day,

Shiloh - Community Support