Highlighted
ahmediby
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 8, 2019

Quiet Control 30 Wireless has no sound

I have a wireless QuietControl 30 and there is no sound coming out of my earphones.

This happened all of a sudden, the earphones were getting charged and as I tried them on, it connected to my device as usual but I did not hear anything as it was connecting or when I tried to play something from my device.

The battery indicator was green and the Bluetooth indicator was solid white but nothing, even when I tried to check the battery level.

I then switched them off, plugged them in, unplugged them and tried again but no luck. They were connected to my android device and when I press the assistant button on the earphone it does register on the phone but the mic does not pick up anything, also the Hose Connect app shows everything in full working order. I also tried a firmware update, it was already on the latest version.

I should also mention that I have tried on multiple other devices and have come with the same problem. The device is connected but no sound.

It seemed to have just died at the earpiece.

Any solutions, because I have tried everything. Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Quiet Control 30 Wireless has no sound

Hello ahmediby,

Welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are not getting any audio from your QC30s, I would love to try and get this resolved for you. 

I would just like you to clarify for me, are you troubleshooting your headphones whilst they are charging? As the QC30s will not emit any audio whilst on a charge. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tegan M - Community Support 

ahmediby
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 8, 2019

Hi Tegan,

Thanks for your reply.

Answer to your question is no, I have tried everything whilst it is unplugged.

I hope we can sort this out too.

Thanks,

Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you so much for confirming this! 

In this instance, as you have attempted all the troubleshooting we would commonly recommend, I would urge you to get in contact with your regions official Bose support where an agent there will happily get this resolved for you. 

Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

ahmediby
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 8, 2019

Hi Tegan,

Thanks again for your reply.

I will try to contact the Support team but is there no other way?

I am traveling to Spain in a couple of days and the only Bose support team is in Madrid and I am going to be in Barcelona which is a long way away.

Is there an alternative way?

Regards,

Ahmed

Hello Ahmed,

I would recommend that you contact the support team to which you are permanently a resident of as if any exchanges are processed this can take up to 2 weeks. I apologise for any inconvenience in which this has caused however you have attempted all the troubleshooting we would suggest in regards to resolving this issue, but our phone support team will be able to discuss with you to what options are available to you at this time. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M