Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demarcosa
Participant
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

I'm considering buying the QC 20's, but they are Apple/Samsung device specific.  Will the headphones work with other devices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Irina_I

Re: QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by demarcosa

Hello demarcosa, 

The QC20 headphones would produce sound regardless of the device you use them with, however if you use the Apple version with an Android phone, or the other way around, the mic and the control buttons will not work. 

Kind regards, 

Irina

Ressentez et agissez plus intensément
Vous êtes nouveau sur la communauté Bose ? Jetez un œil à notre Code de Conduite afin de trouver des conseils utiles pour vous aider à démarrer ! Et n'oubliez pas de consulter les améliorations que nous avons apportés aux nouveaux classements et récompenses communautaires!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Irina_I

Author Accepted Answer selected by demarcosa

Hello demarcosa, 

The QC20 headphones would produce sound regardless of the device you use them with, however if you use the Apple version with an Android phone, or the other way around, the mic and the control buttons will not work. 

Kind regards, 

Irina

Vous êtes nouveau sur la communauté Bose ? Jetez un œil à notre Code de Conduite afin de trouver des conseils utiles pour vous aider à démarrer ! Et n'oubliez pas de consulter les améliorations que nous avons apportés aux nouveaux classements et récompenses communautaires!

View solution in original post

demarcosa
Participant
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

Thank you very much Irina! This was exactly the answer I was looking for!

Irina_I

Hi demarcosa, 

You're welcome! We are here to help.

Kind regards, 

Irina

Jessica R
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2017

Hello i just bought the acoustic noise cancelling 20 for Samsung because they didnt have the ones for iPhone they told me it was the same only without the micro and the remote .. but they do not listen well, it sounds like a slow pauses, my iPhone is the 7 i have the adaptor for the plug but does not sound well