mrvsfnc
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 24, 2019

QuietComfort 35 II BT connection issues

Hey there

I have been using the QC 35 II headphones for some months now. From the start, bluetooth connection to my Sony Xperia X smartphone was not very strong. I had conenction problems when I was only a few meters away from the phone. Recently, it got only worse! I experience connection cut when I turn my head to the other side while I work on my desk and the phone lays on the desk 50cm away from me, or when I am walking while my phone is on my pocket, I experience connection cut because of swinging my arm.

Do you have any recommendation or solution to this issue?

Best regards

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: QuietComfort 35 II BT connection issues

Hi Mrvsfnc,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Bluetooth connection on your QC35 II headphones.

Just to clarify with you, have you only been experiencing these issues with your Xperia X? Have we connected the headphones to any other devices to see if they behave the same?

There are a couple of things we would recommend doing to help with the Bluetooth connection, the first would be visiting btu.bose.com to check for any available updates for your headphones. We would also recommend performing a rest of your headphones. 

To reboot your headset:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

I hope this helps.

Keith_L - Community Support -