Highlighted
Aaronc0053
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

QuietComfort 35 II Bluetooth Stutter

Hello,

A short while ago I purchased a pair of QuietComfort 35 II's to find when connected via BT it would stutter randomly. This was on both my Heweui P20 Pro and an iPhone 7.

I jumped to the Bose forums and Reddit to see many people have had this with no resolution. I decided to return the pair for the Sony WH1000 mx3 which was a great pair of cans but I wasn't happy with the weight or how they made your ears warm so I returned them and I decided to give the Bose another go.. to find that these cans stutter too.

Is Bose aware of these issues? Upcoming firmware patch? Something has to happen because I see so many people with these issues with no resolution apart from going to a competitor

Thanks
Aaron
5 REPLIES 5
evmen89
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

Re: QuietComfort 35 II Bluetooth Stutter

Hello dear friend. You're not alone in this problem. I also suffer with this trouble. When you connect with a normal phone have a problem of stuttering and crackling at maximum volume in some tracks. The only solution was to reduce the volume by one level, or by reducing the slider in the equalizer at a frequency of 14 kHz by 3 positions at the bottom. I tried it on different Bluetooth devices, on different players. The situation is the same.

Aaronc0053
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Hi,

How did you change your equaliser settings? Which phone do you have?
evmen89
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

I have Redmi 4a. Used app Equalizer FX

ebOXyH61jn8.jpg

calvados.boulard
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 25, 2017

Same issue here on Win 10.  Audio stutters contantly.  It is not usable on a laptop.  On all my mobile devices it works without issue.

Please don't leave us hanging again Bose!

tritrading@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2019

Yep same problem here as well!!  I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop and it sounds horrible when connected via bluetooth ARG!! When I connect to my Galaxy 8+ it sounds awesome though. I'm also using Windows 10.  What's the deal Bose??????