Highlighted
ConcernedCust
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 12, 2019

QuietComfort 35 II - Custom Order - No shipments / No info = Failure by Bose

8 plus weeks in.  No product and no communication.

Contacted customer service: Oh yeah, someone was going to reach out.  Supplier problems. NO ETA ON DELIVERIES.

Wow.  $400 purchase buys no customer service and no consideration.

Come on BOSE! You are better than this...aren't you?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QuietComfort 35 II - Custom Order - No shipments / No info = Failure by Bose

Hi ConcernedCust,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about your experience so far. We will DM you to assist.

Regards,

Tony G

BradL
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 15, 2019

Re: QuietComfort 35 II - Custom Order - No shipments / No info = Failure by Bose

Having the exact same issue. Purchased at the end of December and still no products. Contacted Bose three times and each time it is the same "the parts are out of stock but we expect them soon." We were told they would ship in week 5 and it has been week 7, and today they said it would be two more weeks for the part to arrive.

And, zero notices or follow up emails from Bose. Very poor customer service, and if the components are in such short supply they should remove the buy option from the website.

ConcernedCust
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 12, 2019

Reach out to the moderator on here in their forum. I got my best response from them thought still awaiting an ETA on the custom set.