QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II

SOLVED
Silent Starter

QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II

I have a difficult time working out with in-ear headphones/earbuds because my ears are so small that the earbuds fall out. So, I was considering the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II for working out. Has/does anyone work out in them? If so, what has been your experience?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by sndonald

Accepted Solutions
Vocal Volunteer

Re: QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II

I use them all the time though my workouts are 45 min to an hour of cardio so the cups get pretty wet.  Lately since I workout with machines at home I have been using a Soundlink Mini to play audio through and I watch Xfinity cable channels on my phone (typically CNN or a DVR'd program).   If you don't care about noise cancellation (ANC), you may want to consider the Soundsport.  I have the soundsport wired and they come with three different size things that hold it in your ear.  I would assume that the soundsport wireless also has different size things for ears.

4 REPLIES 4
Vocal Volunteer

I use them all the time though my workouts are 45 min to an hour of cardio so the cups get pretty wet.  Lately since I workout with machines at home I have been using a Soundlink Mini to play audio through and I watch Xfinity cable channels on my phone (typically CNN or a DVR'd program).   If you don't care about noise cancellation (ANC), you may want to consider the Soundsport.  I have the soundsport wired and they come with three different size things that hold it in your ear.  I would assume that the soundsport wireless also has different size things for ears.

Silent Starter

I also have the QC 35 and the left hear has stopped working completely. It's very disconcerning as I've been extremely careful with my headphones. Only using them at work and keeping them in a case when not in use. For this price, it's unreasonable to me that they don't last more than 2 years with exceptional care. I've also been getting the run-around on the support site, being redirected to the same unhelpful site. 

I hope Support will respond and correct this issue or direct me to the correct place to get them working again. 

Very disappointed. 

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

Does the left ear work with the wires plugged into both sides?  Try that on at least two different devices by plugging into the stereo mini plug of the other device.  Make sure the balance is in the center and not left or right on that device.  If still no left sound, its probably the qc35ii.  If you get sound with wire but not bluetooth, it may be the other end or your qc35ii.  Let us know here if that is the case and what the other end is.

Hello gretchen.funk! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, but am glad to assist. @joelirwin has some great advice here. We have seen other users reporting a similar issue and it typically turns out to be the balance setting on the source device. If you could test the headphones with multiple mobile devices and see if the problem persists that would help. If you are able to replicate the symptom across multiple devices and when wired, then there may be a fault with the headphones. If not, check your audio settings. What device are you connecting to your headphones?

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support