QuietControl 30 Rubber Cover fell apart and doesn't align with the control buttons anymore

Silent Starter

QuietControl 30 Rubber Cover fell apart and doesn't align with the control buttons anymore

I bought this QC30 2 years ago; the rubber cover stretched and peeled off so much that I can't use it anymore. The only way to make it work is that I have to lift the already peeled skin and hit the turn on/off button directly from there. This is so disappointing for a Bose product. A repair or replacement would be great but not so sure if it is happening as I read through the messages on the same issue from before. It's hilarous that Bose would only say that they are aware of this issue and testing it which was supposed to happen before they went into the market with this product. Hope they hear this out!

file1-2.jpegfile-2.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Re: QuietControl 30 Rubber Cover fell apart and doesn't align with the control buttons anymore

Hi Bengu!

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your QuietControl 30 earphones. I'll do all I can to assist you!

I would recommend contacting technical support in your region for assistance with a service option for these. 

To contact us, Click HERE, Select your country of residence and scroll to the bottom for 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you. 

I hope this helps and have a great day!

Jessie_O - Community Support

Silent Starter

Re: QuietControl 30 Rubber Cover fell apart and doesn't align with the control buttons anymore

I have the same issue. How can I get it fixed?

Hi Obours, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to see you are having this issue.

If you have encountered the same issue, I would advise contacting your local Customer Support Team as advised in the previous post.

Have a great day.

Leon_C - Community Support

Silent Starter

Dear Moderator,
I'm writing from Turkey. I have this Bose QC30 headphones. It was a gift from my brother who is living in US and I like to use it very much. But this rubber peeling problem occured on my headphones too. When I check community posts you offered solution by local sellers according to country. Unfortunately, they said that, because of the bıying date (09/2017) they can not help. I an in Toulouse/France from 22/03 to 29/03. Will it be possible to have my headphones replaced from the store here?
Best Regards.
Highlighted

Hi, buraqdogan,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the community forum, and welcome! If you'd like to find out without having to visit the shop yourself, you can contact our French support team by telephone.

We hope you find a resolution quickly. 

Best regards,

Patrick A - Community Support