Quietcomfort 35 II Standby auto-off timer not working correctly

Quiet Contributor

Quietcomfort 35 II Standby auto-off timer not working correctly

Hi all,

So I exchanged my previous pair of headphones for a new one as it had hardware issues, however with my new one I still experience one particular issue: when I turn on the standby auto-off timer, it turns off when I'm mid-call on Microsoft Teams or even when listening to music on Spotify web. This is on Windows 10 Pro and I do have the latest firmware for the headphones. It's very frustrating because I know it should turn off only if there's no audio coming through but there is, and for the moment I have to turn off the timer and risk lhaving my battery depleted if I forget to turn it off. I haven't tested if the same issue works on Mac OS but this is what I know so far with Windows, no issues with my Android 9 phone either. Details below:

Firmware version: 4.3.6

Date of Manufacturing: 17 December 2018

OS version: Windows 10 Pro, version 1809, intsalled on 04/01/2019, OS build 17763.379

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Quietcomfort 35 II Standby auto-off timer not working correctly

Hi Bid00f, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Currently we are investigating this issue and it has been escalated with our engineers. Thank you for providing this information, we will forward this over to them so that this issue can be looked into further.

Have a great day

Leon_C - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Re: Quietcomfort 35 II Standby auto-off timer not working correctly

Thanks - just for extra info Spotify seems to be working ok just very short pauses here and there, might be because of internet or their own web player. The issue is consistent with Microsoft Teams though. I see there's another thread about this so just confirming it's a VoIP problem on Windows 10 on my side.