Highlighted
hben09
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 4, 2019

Quietcomfort 35 bluetooth not working and deep voice prompt

My qc 35s has been working normally until I turned it on one day and it could not connect to my phone. I also noticed that the voice prompt lady had a slower and lower voice. For more detail, this perfectly describes my problem https://community.bose.com/t5/Headphones-Archive/QC35II-Lemon-Pairing-problems-weird-voice-prompts-H...

Any solution or information is helpful

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Quietcomfort 35 bluetooth not working and deep voice prompt

Hello @hben09 ,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing here - this is most unusual!

Can I ask that you try the following (if you haven't already) to attempt to resolve this?

Perform a full reset by turning the headset off and waiting for 60 seconds. Then plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 30 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on). Following this, unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait another 60 seconds, then turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If this doesn't work, then please check that your headphones are up to date by checking on the Bose music app, or by navigating here, connecting your product, and selecting it when available.

Lastly, could you attempt to reset the Bluetooth device( e.g phone, tablet etc.) and clear the Bluetooth pairing lists? Resetting the pairing list can be done by holding the switch for Bluetooth for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". 

If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues, please get back to us privately, or get in touch with your local contact centre? You can do so by selecting the following link, selecting your country/region, and then navigating to "Contact Us" from the bottom of the page.

Contact Us

If I can be of any further assistance in the meantime, please let me know!

Liam

Community Support

hben09
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 4, 2019

Re: Quietcomfort 35 bluetooth not working and deep voice prompt

Thank you for replying.

I have tried all the solutions but to no avail. I did notice that wired mode still works normally so my headphones seem to have downgraded into a qc25. However a lack of bluetooth functionality is barely acceptable since that is one of the main reasons I got these pair of headphones. I will probably bring this into a store to get it checked.