Highlighted
pps9167071907
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

Quietcomfort 35 ii frequent dropouts

I recently bought a pair of QC35II in November and I am consistently experiencing an audio dropout of about a second every 1 minute of playing audio through wireless.
I have tried clearing the paired devices list on my phone (iPhone 6) as well on the headset and I tried "rebooting" the headset as described in another post. I have no issues playing audio over Bluetooth on other devices from my phone.
Sounds silly, I know, but I had been saving up for a long time for this purchase and this ruins my experience more than I'd care to admit.
My brother was also planning to buy these headphones but as of now, I asked him not to buy because of the dropout issue.
It is really annoying when I want to listen to music during my free time with this headphone but because of the dropout, I cannot enjoy my time.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for a fix.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Quietcomfort 35 ii frequent dropouts

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to write into the community. We're sorry you're encountering poor audio performance. Just to further troubleshoot, can you please try the headphones with another mobile device? This will narrow down the source of the problem further. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with any of our products. If the issue is persistent with other devices, it seems that your headphones need service and we recommend that you contact your local Bose Support who can get you back up and running again.  - https://bose.life/2v8YQJ0

Please let us know how everything works out for you. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

pps9167071907
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

Hi,

I tried with my laptop too and am experiencing the same issue.

Can you please guide me further?

Regards,

Parth

Hi pps9167071907,

Thanks for responding. At this point, I think it would be best to contact your local support team for assistance using the link provided by @Mohsin_S.

Regards,

Tony G

pps9167071907
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

How do I send him a message?

I went to the link that you sent I was only able to read the message that has been posted.

Can you please forward the issue and send me his response?

I am really getting frustrated because of the dropouts while listening to music.

Regards,

Parth

Community Manager

Hi Parth,

Thank you for patience on this.  Please try clicking HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A

pps9167071907
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

My issue has not been solved. Can you please assign somebody to talk to me else I will have to return the product which I don't want to.

Regards,

Parth Shah

Hi pps9167071907,

Thanks for responding. Sorry for the confusion. I think the recommendation, is for you to contact your local support team to assist you. To contact local support in your area:

Regards,

Tony G - Community support