cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acevedoricardo
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2017

Quietcontrol 30 stopped working... light does not turn on or connects to the iPhone anymore.

My quietcontrol 30s stopped working last week. I already tried recharging but they still do not work. It was a Christmas gift from my wife. What can I do to get it repaired? It should be under warranty since they are less than 1 year old. Please let me know. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Quietcontrol 30 stopped working... light does not turn on or connects to the iPhone anymore.

Author Accepted Answer selected by acevedoricardo

acevedoricardo

Thanks for posting. At this time it looks like the best thing would be for you to contact your local Bose support here. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

Please come back and update us.We are here to help.

Tony

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Quietcontrol 30 stopped working... light does not turn on or connects to the iPhone anymore.

Author Accepted Answer selected by acevedoricardo

acevedoricardo

Thanks for posting. At this time it looks like the best thing would be for you to contact your local Bose support here. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

Please come back and update us.We are here to help.

Tony

View solution in original post

davidoporter
Participant
Registered since

Aug 17, 2017

I have a similar issue. QC30 less than a year old and excessive static in right ear as if ther is a short. I dont have a local store so tried the "CONTACT US" wiith no responce. UGH!

acevedoricardo
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2017

Give them a call. They were very helpful and got a replacement set within a couple of days. Great customer service.