Silent Starter
Registered since

May 16, 2019

REALLY BAD CALL QUALITY !!!

Hi Moderator, 

I have been using bose QC35 ii for last 6 months my FW is 4.3.6. There is absoultely no issues for music listening but the phone call quality is really bad !!! 

To all whomsoever i have called have complained that the microphone are very sensitive and they can listen all background noise. Moreover they said its amplified. 

The whole purpose of ANC should be cutting out the background noise. 

The SONY M3 which i tried are really good as they allow me to control the background noise that means its possible to do. 

So please introduce/ repair whatsoever to have DEAF mode during CALL !!! So that listener can always listen what is said. 

This is really bad expirence from such a premium brand. 

Anyways i know the support people are useless and won't do anything. I'm writing so as to note my complain. 

i'm not expecting a change in firmware or any software upgrade. 

Thanks, Keep loosing your customer for issues which you can repair. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: REALLY BAD CALL QUALITY !!!

Hi Abhiqc, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your QC35 II Headphones, however I would love to assist you with this. 

Firstly, I would recommend attempting to use another device and another method of connecting to the headphones to see if this issue persists. 

A product reset is also a great step we can attempt. This can be done by:

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.