Dannyboy
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2017

Ready to pair message repeating over and over

I just bought my first ever Bose product, QC 35s. I have no Bluetooth devices. Bought exclusively for the noise cancelling when I'm trying to get to sleep. The trouble is, when I turn on the headphones, the only way to stop the voice repeating "Select the Bose headphones from your mobile devices Bluetooth list - Ready to pair" over and over and over again is to plug them in with the wire. But I don't want the wire when I'm lying in bed trying to sleep, wrapping round my neck, and causing a crackling noise as the bare end rubs over sheets and things getting static charges. Is there a way to stop the voice? I don't have any Bluetooth devices, if its going to keep insisting I connect one. Shall I return these headphones? Are there any Bose non-Bluetooth NC headphones?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Ready to pair message repeating over and over

Hi Dannyboy!

Thanks for reaching out and great question.  We do not have non-Bluetooth noise-canceling headphones.  The only way to disable the voice prompts on the headphones is through the Connect App which you would need to access with a smartphone or tablet and establish a connection with the set.

I hope this helped answer your question and please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

I hope you have a great day,

Shiloh_C