seekers
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 31, 2017

Remember ANC setting

Hi Bose

The latest update allowing is to disable the ANC or set it to Low was a great addition to already great head phones!

Would it be possible to have the head phones also remember which ANC setting you last set? Or a default start up setting for it?

Most of the times I want the ANC off for various reasons but now I need to trickle though the app every time I turn them on and especially since other settings, such as the voice message function, is saved permanently.

Thanks! 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Remember ANC setting

Hey, seeker1337!

Thanks so much for writing in and for the excellent question!  I'm so glad that you're happy with the new update! To answer your question, the QC35 will default to full ANC after the device is powered down. 

I hope this helped and please come back anytime with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Thanks again,

Shiloh_C

seekers
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 31, 2017

Hi, no not really 🙂

I already know the ANC defaults back to HIGH after a restart, my question, or rather request, would be to be able to set the default starting mode as to either OFF/LOW/HIGH - as I most of times want it to be OFF and right now I need to open the app and change it after every restart.

Does this make sense? 🙂

Thanks

Hey seeker1337!

Thanks for your response - I'm sorry for the confusion!  To answer your question, there is no way to set the default to low or off.  

We are always here to help - please reach out with any other questions anytime!

Thanks,

Shiloh_C

mrmagloo
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2017

Welcome aboard Shiloh.  I think folks are well aware that the ANC defaults to High after a power cycle.

The question, or more the request is, to ask the developers if there's a way to have the QC35's retain the last ANC setting.  They know the current scenario, but more are looking for this to be submitted for possible implimentation in the next update.  I hope this helps.

Highlighted
seekers
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 31, 2017

Hehe sorry Shiloh, wrong again 😉

mrmagloo - spot on! it would be great to have the option implemented in an update.

seekers
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 31, 2017

Hi again Shiloh, anyway we could have this investigated if its possible or not to implement?