sighern
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 16, 2016

Replacement clip for Bose Soundsport

I lost the clip for my Bose Soundsport Headphone. It really helped with the bouncing of the slack when I run. Any ideas where I can get a replacement?

42 REPLIES 42

Re: Replacement clip for Bose Soundsport

sighern  Thank you for the post. To order a new Bose Soundsport Headphone clip go HERE to access Bose Local Support.

MGuerra
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 18, 2016

Same happen with me.
My soundsport is only a few weeks old and the clip is gone.
Maybe Bose should enhance the design of this clip so it does not come off easily...
Does anybody have any suggestions other than buying a new clip for $15?
I am concern the headphones may fall from my neck when not in use...
PSULions26
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

I lost mine after my third run using them when I only had them for 6 days. I am wondering if you can use a small clip meant for something else rather than wasting another $15 and losing it again.
jasondixon22
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2017

I've come close to losing the clip several time.  In one case, I had to nearly tear my car apart to find it.  The design is simply terrible.  It becomes disconnected from the wire very easily.  On top of all of this, after 4 weeks of daily use, the clip snapped in half today...  I expect better from Bose and for $149.

rhodgson
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 14, 2017

I have also been frustrated.  I too like the clip to keep the slack from bouncing when running and moving around in the gym.  Mine broke in half after just two months.  Went to the Bose store and got no help whatsoever.  Poring over the Bose website was not helpful, then wading through pages of the community to find this post, finally.  Have been using a clip I had from an old pair of Bose ear buds that's working.  Seems like a very cheap part that many are having trouble with.  Should be a lot easier, and cheaper, to replace such a small part.  I have been a Bose customer for years with many products and I too expect more from them for the small details.

Community Manager

Hi, All.

Thank you for expressing your concerns about the SoundSport Headphones clothing clip.

Several have mentioned $15 and that's puzzling. The clips can be purchased here: Bose SoundSport® Headphones Clothing Clip for much less than that. If you are in a different country, the page should redirect to the appropriate page for you. If that doesn't work you can follow this link to Bose product support for your area. Click on your country, then scroll down to contact information for Bose Support.

I'll take your concerns expressed here and pass them on the product development team.

Thank you.

ST

Highlighted
msivagna
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Hello Sir,

I got a Bose soundsport wireless (Blue one) which is just 6 months old and i live in Singapore. The Clothing clip is not strong enough and not sustaining for a long time not even a year. It is either getting broken due to less rigidness and also can be due to sweating during our use / run making it weak and getting broken in few months time.

I would like to know where can i get the replacement clothing clip in Singapore? I dont find any in the link? Why cant Bose provide us for free when it is under warranty? For the money we give for the product the clothing clip should be of good quality. Importantly i will be more cautious while using the product and clip, without any misuse it got broken in few months time.

Kindly reply. Thank you.

Community Manager

Hi msivagna,

Here is the contact information for Bose Support in Singapore.

ST

Shinobi
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 5, 2017

Mine broke after about 4 months and I can't find replacements on the Bose site. The link in the thread says 404 Error.