but my clip is green one!
So ...Do you have green color for clip
I 'm too sad for clip is broken
Community Manager

Re: Replacement clip for Bose Soundsport

Hi @minnie.

Bose Support can probably help you.

You can follow this link to Bose product support for your area
Click your country, then scroll down until you see local contact information.

ST

aneiss1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 9, 2017

IMG_20170509_084526.jpg

Open up the ring of a safety pin. 

Av8r
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2017

This seems to be something that should be a recall or free replacement or maybe they should've come with a bag of these clips. My friends and I have all lost ours within 2 weeks of owning these headphones. Is there any talk is Bose doing something about this?
Highlighted
msivagna
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Hi
First of all it was an innovative and nice clothing clip from Bose, only drawback is the quality of the clip is not too good .. it is not able to resist for even few months. I handled carefully still it got broken in 3 months. Bose answer is they give the dealer address to get the clip. Most of the dealers don't have one and they would need to order one on our behalf and then we should contact and get it.

I live in Singapore and it was Atlas dealer who ordered and got me couple of clips which i have asked. One costs 2$ SGD. So total 4$ and i have to travel to and fro which costs me in public transport 4$ (travel time 2 hrs) . But the dealer is kind enough to give it for free. I have not asked for free.

I'm providing all details regarding our travel time and calls to dealer, because our time is also very precious.. i believe Bose see this post and take some good initiative to provide a rigid one and an extra clip in the package to make our soundsport worth for the money.
Adamansari
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2017

Hi ST,

My bose soundsport citron clip just broke less than a month. I am really frustrated and I was looking online to search for the exact citron bose clip. Until today, I could not find it anywhere on the. Is it possible to get one that is exactly the same? Like the one that came in with the box?

Best,
Adam
Shinobi
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 5, 2017

Hi,

Mine broke after a couple of months of normal use. I was doing a bench press exercise when I felt the piece snap. The plastic failed and was not durable. 

The problem I have is that I can't find a replacement in the green color that matches my headphones. It doesn't not appear to be an option. I feel like Bose should offer a replacement since this seems to be a very common issue. I've owned several bose products and always have great reviews. This is the only product I would not give 5 stars. I'd be pressed to give it 3/5...

- Shinobi

Shinobi
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 5, 2017

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find one in that color either. I don't think they offer it as an OEM replacement. It's very frustrating because Bose typically offers a premium product. I feel like this has fallen short.

Shinobi
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 5, 2017

I couldn't agree with you more. It was really frustrating to find that I would have to pay $2 - $4 for a clip that I know is going to break again. Realistically I would need to buy several just to last the lifespan of the headphones.  😞