vg
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2017

Re: Replacement clip for Bose Soundsport

Really?

So...you make a really shoddy clip that is notorious for falling off and getting lost and your "solution" is to just keep buying the same clips from Bose?  I believe that is the definititon of insanity. 

Fix the clip...duh.

We pay $149 for this device and this issue is simply NOT OK and will not be addressed with a ridiculous response like this!

In the meantime, the other issue is that it is difficult to find a better clip (you know, one that doesn't fall off and get lost like yours does) that fits the width of the SoundSport cable.  So, if you really WANT to be helpful (?), how about finding us a 3rd party clip that will reliably fit the cable (and not fall off all the time like yours does) while you guys figure out how to make improvements to your clearly flawed design...THAT would actually be helpful.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Vg,

Thanks for posting. I apologize for the frustration. We will DM you to assist

Tony

powerslave
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 13, 2017

Rather than just sending him a DM,why can’t you answer us all with a proper solution to the problem.

Mine has just broke after four months for no reason,I’m reluctant to spend £5 on a new clip when it will probably break again for no reason other than it being a crap design.

ian

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi powerslave

Thanks for responding. We send DM's sometimes to address an individuals customer service needs. We find that sometimes it's easier to help customers on a one on one basis. 

Tony

powerslave
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 13, 2017

I’ve just received a DM off Bose,but it’s just a link to contact the UK customer support.

Ive sent a email,lets see if I get a reply,or even better a,new free clip for the ones that broke.

vg
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2017

JUST.

FIX.

THE.

CLIP.

DUH.

katem1230
Participant
Registered since

Oct 19, 2017

I bought that clip you linked to, and it wasn't the same as the original clip that came with the SoundSport headphones. The grip was so weak, it didn't even seem to have been designed for the bluetooth Bose SoundSport. Now I'll have to keep buying cheap knockoff third-party clips until I find something that works. In the future, I'd love to see Bose actually offer the right replacement clip for these headphones (which otherwise are amazing.) I'd even pay $15 for it.

SJBlau
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2017

I also had issues with the clips for the Soundsport. First one continually fell off and was eventually lost within 3 months. Replacement one is now bent and broken after 4 months. It is surprising how poorly designed and made the clip is. Is there any plan to fix this recurring issue?
vg
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2017

FIX the CLIP!

FIX the CLIP!

FIX the CLIP!

FIX the CLIP!

FIX the CLIP!

FIX the CLIP!

FIX the CLIP!