Pie
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 3, 2017

Replacement program

1.5 y/o headphones Quietcomfort 25 wired. Right cup no longer has sound. Go to Bose store...srry sir we dont do repair but you can get a replacement for usd 225 (paid 300 originally).  That just doesnt feel like a fair replacement program, more like a joke, Bose is not really standing behing products.

i think Bose lost a cloent here

too bad

63 REPLIES 63

Re: Replacement program

Pie

Sorry to hear that. The options you are given depends on if the headphones are in or out of warranty. If the headset is out of warranty, that sounds like you were offered  a discounted replacement.

HERE is a like to your local Bose support. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us". They would be able to assist you further.

Please let us know how it goes for you

Tony

Customer for 20+ Years
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 30, 2017

Re: Replacement Program

Bose has always been good to me.  Sorry to hear about your issue.

Hi Customer,

Sorry to hear that. We will DM you to assist.

Tony

Highlighted
claireyangdi
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 6, 2018

sorry to hear about that. Trust me I know how it feels because I had the same issue. 

My headset broke down out of no reason and the local support team just informed me that it can not be repaired and since it past warranty period. There's nothing much to do about it. 

I really hope Bose can be more responsive and helpful on such issues instead of just saying "we really hope our customers have the best experience with our porduct."

Doing business is not just about selling the product, but also the after-sale services and support. 

Kinouille
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 11, 2018

Bought a qc25, 3 months after warranty was over, the right ear piece started humming and I could hear some clickety noise... Like something was out of place. "sorry sir, can't do anything for you, you have to buy a new one..." got very annoyed but decided to buy a Qc35... Literally again.... 3 months after end of warranty!!!! THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM but now on the Qc35.... "I'm sorry sir, you have to buy a new one..." are you guys kidding me? Is this a joke? Spent $1000cad for two "top of the line" headset and none of them lasted more than a year and half... And what do I get as a reply from Bose? "go buy another one"...

Hello Kinouille!

We sent you a DM, to see if we can assist. 

Thank you,

Mohsin

JamesinJapan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2018

Same problem, got QC35 and 2 months after warranty ended a weird clicking sound in left ear. Contacted local Bose support and they said that I could have the reward of buying same model at now above market prices.
Was thinking to buy the QC30 to go running too but think I’ll definitely avoid these products, maybe the technology supporting it is too fragile.
Philmurray91
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2018

Hi Mohsin,

So frustrated. My much cared after qc20i headphones stopped producing sound and noise cancellation as of last week. The headphones have no physical damage and are in almost perfect condition. Despite explaining this to the rep on the phone he didnt care as they were outside warranty. I ended up being offered 25% off a new pair. Off your price which is much higher than retail stores mind you.
This offer is pathetic as I can see this is a common issue and most likely a manufacturing defect.
Interested to hear what you have to say about this.
Phil

Hello Phil, 

We sent you a DM to see if we can help. 

Thank you,

Mohsin