Re: Replacement program

@CarlynC Hello, and thank you for writing in. This is not the experience we would want you to have and are sorry for that. Please contact your local Bose Support directly for further assistance.

Contact information:

1-800-379-2073

Mon. – Fri., 9 AM – 9 PM ET
Sat. 9 AM - 7 PM ET

Closed Sunday

Thank you again,

Mohsin

yoojee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 13, 2018

Dear Bose Fellows,

My several years old Quiet Comfort speakers quit mid-flight a couple of months ago.

I was told that you have a replacement program and given a number to call, but it seems to be impossible to get through--I have given up after waiting for 45 minutes at one time, 67 minutes the other.

Can you provide me information on what would be replacement cost for these headphones? 

OR, someone could advise me whether it is worth doing that, rather than simply buying new ones?

All I need is a good noise-cancelling headphone primarily to be used on long flights.

Thanks,

Yoojee

yoojee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 13, 2018

@Mohsin_S wrote:

@JesminHello, thank you for writing in, and sorry to hear about your QC25 headphones. We can definitely help you out with this, and I encourage you to contact your local Bose Support for further assistance. They will work with you to discuss your service options.

Here is a link to get contact information. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us".

Thank you again,

Mohsin

Dear Bose Fellows,

My several years old Quiet Comfort speakers quit mid-flight a couple of months ago.

I was told that you have a replacement program and given a number to call, but it seems to be impossible to get through--I have given up after waiting for 45 minutes at one time, 67 minutes the other.

Can you provide me information on what would be replacement cost for these headphones? 

OR, someone could advise me whether it is worth doing that, rather than simply buying new ones?

All I need is a good noise-cancelling headphone primarily to be used on long flights.

Thanks,

Yoojee

michaelhindus
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

My QC25 no longer works in the left ear.  It seems like a loose connection, since I can get it to work for a second or two by shifting the posiiton of the headphone but it does not last.  I am almost certain it is out of warranty as it was bought on March 5, 2015.  Can this be repaired or am I out of luck

Hi michaelhindus,

Thanks for reaching out to the community for help. I would definitely reach out to your local Bose support for assistance as they would be the best to give you options to get your situation taken care of. You can use this link.Click on your country and scroll down to where you see "Contact Us".

Good luck and have a great day!

Tony - Community Support

tjdivito
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 17, 2018

I bought my QC25 headphones in 2015 and love them. However, consider me in the same boat as many on this thread.  The right ear quit working. The headphones are in near-mint condition.  I'm assuming I'm out of waranty but when I call for assistance, I too am on hold for 30+ minutes.

Any update on a replacement or replair policy?  It seems quite clear there was a manufacturing defect.  What are my options?  

Hayman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

I bought a pair of QC25 exactly 13 months ago (i.e they're one month past the warranty limit) and now the right speaker has stopped working. If you press the casing a little the sound cuts back in briefly. I've hardly taken them out of the case, so it's certainly not any damage due to use. 

I contact Bose and they offer me a replacement pair, supposedly at a reduced price, if I take the damaged one to their offices. I then look on Amazon and see they're CHEAPER than the 'reduced replacement' price they're offering me. 

I can't believe the awful service for such a suposedly quality (and expensive) brand. Truely shocking that my only choice after only 13 months is to basically buy another full price pair. 

Also, this is clearlt a design fault / inbuilt weakness, which is exactly the kind of thing a respectable manufacturer should be keen to resolve for their customers!

Stefbran
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

Purchased bose QC25 noise cancelling headphones and they suddenly stopped working. I have had these for less than a year. Very disappointed with the quality considering the price paid.

Please let me know how I can contact bose for a replacement.
Community Manager

Hello Stefbran

I'm sorry to hear about the experiences you've  had with the headset.  To contact support click HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page to display a number for support in your area. 

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

sparadkar
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 29, 2018

My replacement QC15 stopped powering on and when I called customer service I was given the option to purchase a replacement at a discount. This will be the 3rd BOSE headphone of mine that stopped working and I was asked to buy a replacement. Bose needs to do a better job of standing by their long standing customers and not just pushing replacement purchases.

With Regards,

Sachin